We invite original submissions of 5-page INTERSPEECH-style papers or 2-page extended abstracts in all areas of vocal interactivity.
Suggested workshop topics may include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Physiological and morphological similarities/differences between vocal systems in animals
- Properties and functions of animal signals
- Evolution of vocal interactivity
- Vocal imitation and learning
- Conveyance of emotion
- Comparative analyses of human and animal vocalisations
- Use of vocalisation
- Vocal interactivity between non-conspecifics
- Spoken language systems
- Technology-based research methods
Paper submissions should conform to the format as detailed in the INTERSPEECH 2017 Author’s Kit.
Submit your paper at the EasyChair submission page